Duke Makes is a purpose-built digital fabrication and rapid prototyping agency in Leeds, operating across the UK. We have a full range of machines for Laser & Vinyl Cutting, CNC routing, 3D printing and plastics recycling.
Think future tech, a stellar lineup of talks/workshops from experts across the world and fields, learning, making and a lot of doing.
Our machines and expert makers are available as an independent Innovation, R&D and creation department for your business.
A place to tinker dreams, manufacture realities and imagine the future for your projects, client ideas and team away days.
Since 2011 Duke Makes has been a core service offered by our founding company, Duke Studios. The dream from the start was always to have a dedicated space full of the latest creator technologies that welcomes everyone; young and old, novice to expert — to experience.
In August 2019 we were finally able to make that happen and in 2021 the vision became a reality when we finally opened the doors on our creator space. The team are now busy away working towards all of our aims.
Get the latest news
- Link to existing manufacturers in Leeds to upscale ideas to product roll out
- Function the way social clubs did for previous generations, bringing together people with shared purpose and values
- To create a space that cultivates a local Maker culture
- Improve the accessibility of resources and the connectedness of current and future creators in the City
- Build the infrastructure for people to connect to a future in which they can personally change, modify, or ‘hack’ the physical world, creating things that were nearly impossible to do on their own just a few years ago